There have been some mentions of the Club Mukul on an alternate blog, but I thought it is important for me to give my readers a perspective as well.
Being the only person on my floor, it would seem strange that Club Mukul should have been created in the first place. There are those critics that are plain green and believe that a larger room is what explains the establishment of this enterprise and are obviously in denial that it's the larger heart and not the larger room that makes Club Mukul such a resounding success!
- Unmatched authentic Indian Hospitality at it's best
- Good understanding of customer preferences
- Value added services such as entertainment and gossip
- Free intellectualizing session on account of the fact that 'I'm an MBA'© *** and need only a broad keyword of one or two syllables to get started.
- Relationship advice including playing the Agony Aunt bit.
- Technology discussions and also L2/L3 troubleshooting
|Club M: Founder's Day celebration i.e. day of the Founder's founding and not day of the club's founding.|
|Loyal Patronage. Customer Sat at it's best!|
The Motel 168 daily reported last week that a me-too enterprise (Club Tom) was launched to latch on to the resounding success of Club Mukul (report carried in fine print on the last page). Rumors have it that the Club closed early on it's inauguration day itself and the CEO was at Club Mukul's for a night cap. Club Tom CEO (also one of the original 33% equity holders in Club M) refused to comment on the veracity of these rumors so this information needs to be treated as hearsay only.
***: I have been informed by the copyright owner of 'I'm and MBA' that I have exhausted the royalty paid to give the right to use this in my conversations and text. Looks like I need to purchase additional credits!